Shopify is an amazing ecommerce platform for businesses of any size. It’s available and affordable for the new ecommerce startup and also offers an undertaking solution for growing and large businesses with Shopify Plus.
An incredible aspect regarding Shopify is their extensive selection of apps. Probably one of the greatest viewpoints to consider when choosing to use an outsider Shopify app or not is means by the app is by its makers.
Here I share Shopify Apps for Instagram
Add an Instagram feed to your store to show the photos from your Instagram account. Show images in a nice popup style like Instagram
- This app is to Showcase your Instagram photos on your Shopify store
- The app is easy to setup and can be integrated anywhere in site.
- Select number of rows and images per row to be shown.
- You can also change the overlay color and font color on the feed images from admin.
- Add the feed anywhere on site with grid and slideshow format.
Now Your customers can click on images and a nice popup will be shown with all your post details, hashtags etc, same like it does on Instagram.
You can create a shoppable Instagram feed using this app & show it on your site in a slideshow format. Increase sales by Instagram Traffic.
- Select products to be linked to the Instagram photos so that your customers can navigate to the products tagged in those photos.
- Multiple display options – Slideshow & Grid.
- Add the Shoppable feed anywhere in site.
- Multiple customization options. Customize the Call to action button text and colors as well.
- Mobile responsive layout.
- Tag multiple products on the image and it will be shown as hotspots on the frontend in popup style. All tagged products will be shown with shop now buttons as well.
- You can use it as a Lookbook as well.
- Increase the conversion rate as customers can easily purchase the products shown in your Instagram feed.
Showcase testimonials from your customers on store easily in grid and slideshow format. Boost SEO & authenticity of the store.
- Grid or Slider Layouts
- Submit new testimonials from admin easily.
- Customize the colors and layout easily from admin
- Preview the testimonials in admin itself.
- Easy to install and setup.
Make certain to look at the customer reviews for each app, including any that discuss support responsiveness. It’s best to ask before you install the app, it will work for you, particularly if you have very specific or unique requirements or see their demo and setup videos.
While most apps come with a free trial and it’s generally simple to add to check whether it will work for you, including and removing apps on a whim can wind up creating more issues than it’s worth, so it’s normally a smart thought to take the time to do your work done first.
This has the one more benefit of being able to get a feel for the quality of support the Shopify developer offers; if you reach out to them with a pre-sales request and never hear back from them, you might need to think twice about using their app.
This list help you to find Instagram shopify apps for your online store that you might not know before. So, which of these apps listed above you liked the most? Have you used any of these Shopify apps before? Share your experiences with us in the comments below!
Have you utilized any of these Shopify Apps some time recently? Impart your encounters to us in the remarks underneath!